Rems 576005 Akku-Press 22V ACC Connected Basic-PackP Accuradial presser in L-Boxx excl. batteries""s and charger"
Rems 576005 Akku-Press 22V ACC Connected Basic-PackP Accuradial press in L-Boxx excl. batteries""s and charger
REMS Akku-Press 22V ACC Connected – universeel tot en met Ø 110 mm. Met connected-functionaliteit via wifi en oled-display. Selectable ACC mode. Press Pressure Monitoring. Anti-vibration system. Automatische vergrendeling van de perstang. Elektrische bewaking van de gesloten stand van de tanghouderbout. Secondensnel, veilig persen. Voice recordings with speech recognition. Opstelling van rapporten met teksten en foto’s. Geolokalisatie van de perslocaties.
- Compact, handy, super light. Drive machine with battery only 3.3kg. Drive machine with press bar V 15 only 36,3cm long. Can therefore be used anywhere, free-hand, overhead, even in particularly difficult places. Optimal weight distribution for one-handed operation. The drive machine with inserted pressing rod can be placed ready to grip on the battery. Ergonomically designed housing with sturdy suspension eye for shoulder strap. Handles with soft grip. Two rows of LED work lights to illuminate the workplace as required, brightness adjustable in 4 steps and lighting duration adjustable. Machine state control with charge status indication by 2-color, green-red LED. Rotatable perch holder, rotation angle >360°. Secure locking of the perforating pliers/tubing pliers by automatic locking. Electrical monitoring of the closed position of the pliers holding bolt. Also for suitable pliers/taper rings of other makes.
- The REMS Akku-Press 22 V ACC Connected offers various additional functions such as: recording of measurement/press data, creation of reports with your own company logo, display of error messages, configuration of the product (language, date, time, time zone, printing unit, duration and brightness of the LED lighting, standby time, ACC mode, audible signals, etc.), setting of usage interlocks (direct locking or feedback interval as theft protection, time and date ranges for locking times, limitation of the number of executable presses), geolocation of press locations, conversion of voice recordings into editable text, uploading and saving photos at presses, display of notifications (annual inspection and repeat check, new firmware version, battery status, etc.), download and installation of new firmware versions.
Press Pressure Monitoring
- Monitoring and display of the press pressure and maximum press pressure during press processing. Press pressure evaluation after the press operation with display of the results on the OLED display and with colored LEDs. Display of the press time diagram of the press operation performed directly on the OLED display.
Voice recordings with speech recognition
- Via the integrated microphone in the drive machine, a message can be recorded and saved for each pressing. On the service portal, this can be converted into editable text and included in the reports.
WiFi connection to the cloud
- After registration and when an Internet connection is available, the REMS Akku-Press 22V ACC Connected transmits the collected data (measurement and press data, error messages, product configuration, recorded messages, etc.) to the cloud. There they are processed and stored. Via the REMS ServicePortal, the user can access the data, upload and save press photos, create reports with text and images, and change drive machine settings. If an Internet connection is available, the changes are transmitted back to the drive machine.
Selectable ACC mode
- When ACC mode is switched on, the drive machine automatically completes the pressing operation, thereby emitting an acoustic signal (snapping) and automatically running backwards (forced expiration). When ACC mode is switched off, the drive machine stops shortly before reaching the required pressing pressure in order to better control the complete closing of the pressing rod, pressing ring and pressing segments at the end of the pressing operation. The press operation should be continued by pressing the safety tip switch again. The drive machine automatically completes the pressing operation, thereby emitting an acoustic signal (snapping) and automatically runs back (forced expiration).
- Tons of heavy thrust and press force for seconds-fast, perfect pressing. Thrust force 32kN. Powerful electro-hydraulic drive with pull-through, brushless, maintenance-free battery motor 21.6V, 400W output, robust planetary gear, eccentric piston pump and compact, powerful hydraulic system. Safety tip switch.
- Special drive technology with weight compensation and handles with soft grip, for low-vibration, effortless pressing.
- Press connections Ø 10-108 (110)mm Ø ⅜-4"
Scope of delivery
- Supplied without batteries"" and charger
- Supplied without pressing jaws
Suitable pressing jaws can be HERE find'
|Voltage (V)||22 V|
|Article number||576005 R22|