Trotec 1410003820 IR 2000 SC Design Plafondverwarming
Trotec 1410003820 IR 2000 SC Ceiling Heater
Radiates feel-good warmth and urban feeling
- Our lives are shifting more and more outdoors
- Trendsetters have long since discovered the balcony, the home patio or the garden pavilion as an extended living space for atmospheric moments
- So that the time outdoors in spring or autumn is not clouded by cool outside temperatures, the IR 2000 SC ceiling spotlight provides summery temperatures at the touch of a button
- With its large 360° reflector screen made of matt aluminum, the radiant heater also looks outrageously good
- Once attached to the ceiling, the formerly drab balcony is transformed into a cozy loft in a modern industrial style.
Guaranteed more sales in gastronomy and trade
- The splash-proof design (IP34) made of extremely weather-resistant aluminum makes the IR 2000 SC the ideal heat source for covered seating and standing areas in outdoor catering
- Whether it’s a restaurant, café, bar, food truck or event, the outdoor season starts earlier with the rapid warmth of the radiant heater and ensures a noticeable increase in sales for longer.
3-stage instant heat - conveniently by remote control
- With three heating levels (650 W / 1,350 W / 2,000 W), the comparatively glare-free halogen heating coils of the IR 2000 SC always provide as much cozy warmth as the outside temperature and mood require
- The heating output is controlled conveniently and easily using the handy infrared remote control.
Feel good all around with clean heat - every day
- The 360° all-round heat radiated by the large reflector screen (60.5 cm) transforms an area of up to 10 m² into a summer-tempered area
- The pleasant infrared heat can be felt immediately on the skin and surfaces
- In contrast to patio heaters with gas operation, the IR 2000 SC heats the skin directly and not the ambient air first
- As a result, the infrared heat has a consistently intense effect even in strong winds and without any unpleasant smells or noises
- Thanks to this direct principle of action, the IR 2000 SC ceiling heater heats up much more energy-efficiently than other heating technologies
- With the 50 cm long stainless steel chain included in the scope of delivery, the ceiling heater, which weighs only 3.0 kg, can be mounted on balcony ceilings, terrace roofs or tent frames in a few simple steps to save space
- A close-meshed grid protects the heating rods from curious children's fingers and accidental touches.
With the IR 2000 SC, nothing stands in the way of cozy hours outdoors with loved ones and friends, while at the same time enjoying comfortable summer temperatures.
Complete set for easy self-assembly:
- In no time at all 365 days of summer temperatures
- The infrared ceiling heater is supplied with all the necessary mounting parts for quick and secure ceiling installation
- The power connection is installation-free via a 1.85 m long power cable with a Schuko plug (CEE 7/7) for European sockets.
- 2 x snap hooks
- 1 x fastening chain (50 cm)
- 3 * Cable Ties
Direct heat based on the principle of the sun
- The halogen infrared tube of the IR 2000 SC generates heat based on the natural principle of solar radiation
- And it is particularly energy-efficient, since a large part of the energy used is converted into direct heat
- It is not the ambient air that is heated, rather the objects and people in the immediate vicinity of the infrared radiator absorb the radiant heat, store it and also emit it back into the environment as secondary radiation
- The heat is distributed noiselessly and without dust being raised by a fan, which means that asthmatics and allergy sufferers can breathe freely in the immediate vicinity of the radiant heater.
As varied as life Summer temperatures, always and everywhere
- The IR 2000 SC ceiling spotlight makes life more pleasant and warmer
- Whether on the balcony, roof terrace or outside area in the catering trade: the 2,000 W design ceiling spotlight IR 2000 SC sets visual accents and provides comparatively inexpensive 360° all-round heat on cool days
- The infrared heat unfolds immediately after you have switched on the device using the on/off switch with operating indicator light
- Create feel-good spaces outdoors
- The IR 2000 SC supports you!
Benefits for practice:
- Infrared heat without preheating
- High quality halogen infrared tube
- Uniform all-round heat for up to 10 m²
- 3 heating levels: 650 W / 1,350 W / 2,000 W
- IR remote control and on/off switch with operating indicator light
- Splash-proof (protection class IP34) for covered outdoor areas
- Protective grid against touching the heating tube
- Elegant silver housing made of anodised aluminium
- Just hang it up, plug it in and enjoy the warmth
- Clean, non-condensing, odorless and noise-free
- No raising of dust, therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- energy efficient
- Switching steps: 3
- Weight: 3kg
- Category: IR emitters
- Power: 2000W
- Height: 300mm
- Length: 605mm
- Width: 605mm
- Product type: infrared heater, patio heater
- Degree of protection: IP34
- Remote control
- In box